Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
8 posts
5,924 visits

Another Abscessed Tooth!

show starting post by hopesplace
Show newest posts...
 in response to Blossum...   


I used to do the same thing by taking a Q-tip & dipping it into any flavor (the small bottles of vanilla, rum or almond flavor,etc). Its has alcohol (the drinking kind) in it. Or, you can put the Q-tip in some alcohol (whisky,brand,etc) and put it on your teeth. It does relieve the pain.

I have peridontal disease & all the teeth in my mouth were hurting. My jaw bone has shrunken & you can see the root of several of my teeth. So, I was in some serious pain. I have some calcium capsules that I started taking. The evening when I was having teeth pain, I opened one of the calcium capsule & spread the liguid calcium all over my teeth . I let it stay there. That morning I brushed my teeth with the sensodyne toothpaste (you can use any sensitive toothpaste).

I know this is not a permanent fix, but the pain is 'gone'.

Talk to Anonymous40784
 in response to Blossum...   


In my blog are free dental clinics for all states

good luck

Talk to Starshine

I had the same problem.  I don't have a solution as to how to get dental work done that is affordable however, I do have a temporary solution for the pain.  Take a Q-tip and dip it in to ordinary household clorox bleach.  Make it so it is not dripping but be sure it is wet.  Take the Q-tip and place it on the area that hurts and exert mild pressure.  Your pain should go away immediately.  I know it sounds crazy but it works!  Someone told me about it and I suffered for three days before I finally tried it ..... and the relief was immediate! I would rather be in labor than have a pain like that again. 

As for the other....go to the medical clinic and get a prescription for will need to get rid of the infection before the tooth can be pulled and that will get rid of the pain.  Then you can focus on getting dental care.  If you can't go to the doctor then go to the emergency room of the local hospital.  All public hospitals have to take you whether or not you have insurance.  They also have a charity program you can apply for to take care of the bill if you have no insurance.  When you get to the emergency room ask to see the social worker.  She can give you an application.  If you can't see her....go to the accounting office during the day and they can give you the application.

Good Luck...and...Try it I promise you it works!

Talk to Blossum